Birthdays at Disneyland – If you would like to celebrate your birthday, or the birthday of a toddler at Disneyland, you’ll easily do that – and it doesn’t even need to be done on the precise date of birth! Start celebrating by getting to the hall, which is located in Town Square, upon your arrival at Disneyland. Here, you’ll receive a Birthday Sticker or button. This sticker tells everyone at Disneyland that you are to receive special treatment.
On your birthday celebration day, confirm that you dine in one of the complete service restaurants and that you order the Birthday Bucket. it’ll be filled with Disney treats, and it includes a cake. This costs around twenty dollars. Eat breakfast at Goofy’s Kitchen and you’ll get a Birthday Bag for five dollars.
5 Things To Do When Celebrating Birthdays at Disneyland
- Book a personality dining breakfast. you will always desire a VIP at a personality breakfast, but you’ll especially desire one on your birthday. make certain to allow them to know you’re celebrating a birthday at Disneyland once you make your reservation and they’ll bring out a birthday cupcake to celebrate!
- Get a free birthday pin! you’ll pick one up at hall on Main Street in Disneyland, Guest Relations in Disney California Adventure Park, or from any ticket collector , cashier or service restaurant. A birthday pin can occasionally get you additional perks, but it’ll without fail get you an abundance of birthday well wishes from Cast Members and other guests.
- Along the lines of festive attractions, ride the Tea Cups in Fantasyland. one among the foremost iconic scenes in Alice in Wonderland is that the birthday scene. Or rather, the unbirthday scene. We promise it’ll get you within the birthday celebrating mood as you hear “A Very Merry Unbirthday.
- Ride the various Adventures of Winnie The Pooh. the road is generally not too long, and therefore the last scene of the attraction is adorable birthday scene celebrating Pooh’s birthday. You’ll desire they’re celebrating your birthday too, because let’s face it, they are.
- Make reservations for a special dinner, or maybe a World of Color dining package. a number of our top recommendations for special occasions at the Disneyland Resort include the Blue Bayou at Disneyland, Carthay Circle at Disney California Adventure (which also comes with a World of Color option), or Rain Forest Cafe in Downtown Disney. one among the simplest things about Rain Forest Cafe is that you simply can eat for free of charge on your birthday only for signing up for his or her e-club beforehand. And speaking of that, you’ll want to see out a number of the birthday options before you travel for other birthday freebies. you’ll get a full list of area restaurants that provide birthday freebies
You may also like:
There are some ways to enjoy your Celebrating Birthdays at Disneyland. you’ll receive special treatment from all of the Disney Characters within the park. this will be a memorable birthday celebration for you or your child – so confirm you’re taking many pictures, and don’t be shy about telling people that work in the park that it’s your birthday – if they don’t notice your sticker!